Guide working gloves were originally developed for the north European industrial market but are now sold throughout the world. They are recognised everywhere for offering very high quality and performance at value for money prices with exceptional functionality and style.
With over 100 models the Guide range covers just about every type and style of glove for every use and application. There are 5 things to consider when selecting the right glove for the job:
1. Durability and Quality: selecting the best materials
2. Better Grip: special designs and material selection
3. Flexibility and Comfort: ergonomic designs with minimal numbers of seams and extra thin material
4. Comfort all day long: perforations for aeration, breathable materials, glove shape
5. Designs: for optimal function
The range of applications covers: Gardening, Light, Medium & Heavy weights, Waterproof, Winter Lined, Welding/Heat, ESD, Cut Protection, Chemical, Disposable