Over 80 Teng Tools socket sets are available covering your every need with 1/4″,3/8″,1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ drives in metric and AF, plus combined options including spanners, screwdrivers, wrenches pliers and general tools. Socket finish is satin chrome vanadium steel.
Teng Tools cases feature:
- Retractable handle that is comfortable yet durable
- Hard wearing metal pin hinges for extended life
- Improved secure locking system with click lock
- Rubber feet to prevent sliding and protect against scratching
- Clear simple layouts so it is easier to identify missing tools
- Recyclable packaging to help the environment
The socket set choices comprise:
Mini sets: 100, 160 or 170mm long pocket cases
Standard sets: 240-680mm long Teng Tools cases
EVA foam sets: 570 x 375 x 50mm foam trays
Sets in TT trays: 265mm long trays
Sets on clip rails: 100-430mm long rails
Other Teng Tools features include\;
- 1/2″, 3/8″ & 1/2″ drive sets feature Teng Tools fibre reinforced (FRP)
- FRP ratchets have flip reverse, quick release fine 45 teeth mechanism with high torque facility
- 3/4″ drive sets utilise the Teng Tools 72 tooth ratchets
- Spinner handles with female drive
- Universal joints for difficult to access fastenings
- All sockets and bits marked for easy ID
- Hip grip design for driving on the flat surface, easy to use on worn fastenings and protects against damage
Every Teng Tools socket is also available individually allowing you to simply replace single items to maintain your complete kit.
Ferax no nonsense sockets and socket sets are a lower cost alternative and represent great value for money.